Simple Overnight Oats
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 person
- Mason jar
- 1/2 or 1 whole each Banana overripe, mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup Oats Rolled
- 1/2 cup Yogurt Use plain greek or icelandic for extra protein (such as Fage, Siggis or Chobani) or dairy-free yogurt (such as Sodelicious if sensitive to dairy)
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mash 1/2-1 banana with a fork in a mason jar. Add in oats, almond milk, yogurt, chia seeds, cinnamon and vanilla into a mason jar with a lid.
- Stir ingredients together. Place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, remove lid and give oats a big stir. If they seem pasty you can add a little more almond milk to thin them out.
- Last, add your favorite toppings (exaamples include: berries, hemp seed, unsweetened shredded coconut etc.) and enjoy straight out of the mason jar or in another bowl.