1:1 Nutrition Therapy to help you finally say goodbye to failing diets and hello to food freedom.
Nutrition Therapy is for you if:
- You’re constantly restarting diets because last time it didn’t stick…and the time before that…and the time before that.
- You’re stuck in an endless cycle of feeling good and then feeling guilty about food
- You view your relationship with food as black and white, it’s either a “good day” or a “bad day,” and there’s no in-between
- You know your body is an amazing machine, you just have trouble appreciating it all the time
- You’re sick of all the obnoxious food rules out there and ready for a straightforward, simple eating plan
- You are seeking recovery for an eating disorder and you know deep down, the right support system is the key to your success
- You’ve tried a million things to help your chronic illness and you just can’t seem to find the right answer
We will explore your relationship with food, health history, lifestyle, and goals so you can finally make changes that will stick! Together, we’ll find true health. The first appointment is 75 minutes. During this first conversation, be prepared to discuss the following in detail:
- Health background
- Your relationship with food, exercise and your body
- Foods you like and dislike
- Your current dietary patterns
- Any dietary restrictions
- Weight history
- Any other information about your lifestyle and regular habits
- Your values, goals, aspirations – what does the truest, most authentic form of you look like?
This information serves as the base for your plan and goals moving forward.
Follow Up Sessions
Follow-up sessions will be scheduled weekly or bi-weekly depending on your needs and your lifestyle. These serve as accountability meetings where we:
- Discuss and monitor your progress
- Utilize accountability to reach your goals
- Identify where you’re struggling or what isn’t working
- Discuss questions you may have along the way
- Modify and create new goals along the way if needed
- Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash and all major credit cards.
- I accept Aetna and Cigna insurance. Otherwise all services are considered Out-of-Network.
- If you have Out-of-Network benefits as part of your health insurance plan, you may be able to be reimbursed for a certain percentage of the fee for nutrition therapy.
- For Out-of-Network services I can provide a superbill (medical receipt) upon request. To determine whether your insurance will reimburse you, you should contact them directly to determine your eligiblity for reimbursment. CPT codes to ask about include 97802 and 97803.
A 48-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you miss your appointment, cancel, or reschedule your appointment with less than 48-hours notice, you will be charged a late cancellation fee.
Please note, a credit card is required to hold appointments.
sign up for a complimentary
15-minute discovery call
Latest from the blog
At the start of every new year, we're inundated with mixed messages about diets, nutrition, and health. Every health enthusiast or influencer claims their method is the best, and they can help you get to where you've always wanted to be. Year after year, it's the same...
5 Reasons to Ditch Diets this Year January is commonly known as “national dieting month.” This cycle is overdue for a change. Each year people all over the world set out to make the most of the New Year’s blank slate. New year, new me as the saying goes. Willpower is...
Why Anti-Diet is Not Anti-health But first -- Why diets cause harm: Diet culture has embedded into us that following a diet is what leads to better health. Yet, most diets are based on the pursuit of thinness and not health. That being said, it’s important to note...