Let’s taco🌮 bout my new fav meatless Monday dinner! Jackfruit tacos🙌🏼💯 Packed with potassium, and fiber. Plus when cooked and shredded, it is similar in texture/can be flavored to resemble pulled chicken or pork—crazy right?! Lastly – you can whip these up in no time (takes ~5 mins). Cant beat that!
1. 1 can jackfruit (I picked mine up at Trader Joe’s)
2. 1 avocado
3. 4 corn tortillas
4. 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese
5. Taco Seasoning Mixture: Cumin, Chili Powder. Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Ground Cumin, Paprika
6. Cilantro/Lime for extra flavoring
7. 1 TBS olive oil
1. Rinse jackfruit in collander under water, dry with paper towel and season with taco mixture
2. Heat 1 TBS olive oil over medium heat and add lightly sautee seasoned jackfruit for 2-3 minutes
3. Assemble tacos with rest of ingredients and enjoy!!