Blueberry-Banana Oat & Almond Flour Muffins
Delicious and simple muffins that are gluten-free, dairy-free and contain no added sugar
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup Oat flour
- 2 each Eggs
- 2 each Bananas Overripe is best, Mashed with a fork
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries Fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Applesauce Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a medium sized bowl mix almond flour, oat flour, baking powder & cinnamon.
- In another bowl beat 2 eggs with a fork and then add in bananas and mash them with the fork. Add 2 cups milk, 1/2 cup applesauce & vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into dry mixture and mix quickly and lightly with a fork until moistened, but do not beat.
- Fold 1 cup of blueberries into batter mixture.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups. The silicone reusable ones I use are linked below on my Amazon affiliate page.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden.
Please note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.