- 2 ripe bananas (extra if needed for toppings)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup oat flour (I use Bob’s red mill)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Coconut oil for the pan
- *chocolate chips optional
- Mash the 2 bananas and 1/4 cup pumpkin puree in a bowl with a fork
- Mix in the eggs to the mashed banana/pumpkin mixture
- Add 1/4 cup almond milk and 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients and add the batter mixture: 1 cup oat flour, 1 tsp baking powder (if batter too thick may add additional almond milk to thin out), chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat up skillet (or cast iron pan for best results) over medium heat with coconut oil
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the skillet, cook on one side for about 2 minutes, then turn and cook on the other side (until golden brown on both sides).
Top with fresh fruit, greek yogurt, maple syrup and enjoy!!!